Monday, January 2, 2012

where did the time go...?

Hello dear ones,

I have no concrete reason as to why I've been away from 'love simply.' Time just got away from me I guess, and other things took priority. In any case, I am going to make a concerted effort to make 'love simply.' a priority this year, as it helps me gain some needed perspective in the madness of daily life. 


Being that the new year is upon us, I'm drumming up some resolutions with the help of friends, a book I'm reading, and my heart. I'll post them once I've flushed them out a bit. 

Are you going to be working on anything in particular this year?

Until then, I feel compelled to send some love somewhere... Perhaps to everyone headed back to work after holidays. To be completely honest, I'm not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. It's been a nice break, and I've been reminded of how much I'd like to work for myself. 

Let's send some joy and happiness to everyone going back to work after a break. 

May you feel excitement about seeing work-friends again.
May you be thankful for the structure that is returning to your daily life.
May you be blessed with many more opportunities to bring love and laughter into someone else's life.

Until we meet again,

sarah d.
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment