Monday, August 1, 2011

humph...

Hey friends.

Sorry it's been awhile. Life has been full. I hope you all are doing well and feeling loved.

I am feeling a little stuck. befuddled. stunted.


Like this little guy, I'm just kinda hangin' out and waiting for something pretty to watch, or some hands to help. Either would be welcomed. ;)

It's not the nicest of places to be. However, it's certainly not the worst. But it does leave me dwelling in my mind and not nearly as present as I'd like to be for the loved ones around me.

If you find yourself in this predicament, whether it is something that has perplexed you into motionless behaviour, or feeling overwhelmed with life, or just zoning out, I hope you find your way to unstuckness soon.

I will be sending happy thoughts your way while I wait.

happy hugs
sarah d.

No comments:

Post a Comment